Thursday, May 3, 2007

My First Post

Wow....where to begin?


There are many things that I am wanting to share with others and even more that I am only willing to share with my best friend and wife (who are one in the same).

This is going to be a short entry until I figure out exactly where that line is going to be drawn. Until then, it will be a collection of thoughts and random interests that I hope will spark and provoke thoughts and conversations within yourself and between others.

First things first.....a few of my favorite sites to visit:

www.pirateball.com (Sadly, I am a diehard Pittsburgh Pirates fan (along with the other Pittsburgh teams)
www.forums.anandtech.com (Love hanging out in OT and P&N)
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/ (Great source for multiple takes on different hot-button items)
http://torrentscan.com/ (Best torrent search site that I have been able to find)
www.snapfiles.com (Best site to find freeware and utilities for every occasion)


Until next time......

1 comment:

QuirkyGirl123 said...

I think you're really going to enjoy blogging... can't wait to read some of your thoughts/posts!